Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bam Margera and I hear news the world is ending...from a fly


Bam and I were skiing down slopes with Nitro Circus ( a group on TV that performs crazy stunts). They kept on deciding to take me on black diamond runs which was terrifying seeing as how I am a beginner skier! When on the black diamond runs I found myself rolling, tumbling and sliding down the slope so as not to die! When we all got to the bottom of one of our runs the chair lift came to life and turned into an enormous fly!! He flapped its wings a bit and looked around as people were screaming and fleeing for safety. The fly looked at Bam and I and said "The world is coming to an end, aliens are coming." I was terrified! Suddenly one of my friends turned into an alien and flew up into space where he withdrew discs from his mouth and threw them at the alien spaceships! he also formed balls of energy from his hands to defeat the aliens and all was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment