Monday, October 31, 2011

Mary Poppins is Evil



I was trapped in a swimming pool area with about 50 other people behind a mansion.  We were all panicked and had no idea why we were there.  A young man kept harassing me and trying to dunk me under water.  Sooner or later Mary Poppins appeared through the back door of the mansion.  She laughed evilly proclaiming that we had to start fighting for our lives because she was about to release a huge beast upon us! She told us to not even think about trying to climb the fence surrounding the backyard area because it was an electric fence.  Everything turned into chaos!  A ginormous pink beast with huge fangs started grabbing people with its claws and eating them!  I had to find a way out!  I found a gate but was sure it must have an electric current running through it, but I decided to give it a chance.  I lightly touched the door to discover that I did not get electrocuted! I opened it quietly and started running as fast as I could and started descending down a hill. The annoying young lad from earlier grabbed me by the arm. I turned around yelling at him to please let me go!  He started singing to me with a very beautiful and suddenly we kissed!..Then I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! This is my first time viewing, but I am so pleased to see such a fresh topic for blogging! It is not often you come by such a unique blog, and your dreams are funny!! I wish I could dream about Mary Poppins! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are quite strange I have no idea where they come from hahaha

    ReplyDelete