Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taylor swift tried to steal my prince!



I was running for my life on the beach from a flesh eating creature that looked between a hyena  and alligator. He was jumping on people and just tearing away at their flesh, yikes! He came up to me and I kept throwing meat at him but then I ran out. So I did the only thing I could think of doing next; I ran up and kissed it on the mouth.  All of a sudden the creature changes form and became a super gorgeous handsome prince! He said thank you and that he had been under an evil spell that only true loves kiss would break.  Then, the ocean began to glow and bubble and a path way came out of the ocean.  He told me he was the prince of Poseidon! We casually walked into the ocean and once we got under the sea there was a beautiful castle!! We went inside and everyone cheered and thanked me that the prince was home! We began to explore the castle and run around being flirtatious this was just too good to be true! He took me to the famous restaurant in the castle where we sat down to enjoy a fancy meal!! Someone came walking up towards us and who do you think it was? Taylor swift! She came and sat down next to me and said hello then immediately began flirting with my prince! He said he had to leave for a minute and would be right back. I told her she should probably leave and that my man and I were enjoying a dinner together (surprised that I was not star struck at all!) She laughed at me and before she could say another word the prince came back and sat on the other side of me and presented a ring!! He told me it was his mothers and to try it on. Overjoyed I reached for the ring but before I could get it Taylor Swift snatched it away from me!!! She tried it on and said how beautiful it was. Tears filling my eyes with rage the prince grabbed Taylors hand and took the ring and told her to get lost.  Offended and hurt Taylor finally left us alone and the prince and I lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment