Monday, October 3, 2011

Jewish Teddy Bears Back For Revenge!




This dream was very fast-paced! I find myself as a stuffed toy rabbit with mostly teddy bears for friends along with other stuffed animals.  We were all having a picnic in the park when a huge army of teddy bears came storming at us from the hills. We were scared and had no clue what was going on.  As soon as the teddy bears reached us, they proclaimed that they were jewish and were going to take anyone of german descent with them to be destroyed! I don't have german ancestry but some of my friends that were with me did!! They hauled them away and I had to make a plan to save them!  After just plainly deciding to sneak in to their newly built concentration camp, I found the endeavor to be successful. I found the pit they were throwing bits of body parts with all the fluff coming out everywhere! I look in the pit to find all my friends had been destroyed!!! Devastated and in a fit of rage I gathered all the German teddy bears and we bombed the crap out of the concentration camps. That's when I woke up.

(I of course am no neo-nazi nor am I a bigot of any sort, but this dream is pretty hilarious in the sense this was teddy bear violence)

No comments:

Post a Comment