Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saving Baby Elephants in Yellowstone



My family and I decided to take a trip to Yellowstone where my younger sister could try out her paragliding skills (which she doesnt even do) for some reason. We decided to stay in a hotel that was located in the trees.  The rooms were located in separate tree houses (so cool!). Where a young man decided to keep harassing me and trying to convince me what a badass he was. I decided to try my sisters gliding contraption but before I could do so I took a few shots to ease the nerves (I can calm nerves in dreams with booze?). After running with it faster and faster off the hill as soon as I was airborn I was a natural! I glided up through the trees and down over the hot pots, it was beautiful! I decided it land in one of the hot pots that I guess was ok to swim in. The hot pot happned to be the most famous one in Yellowstone National Park called the Grand Prismatic Spring, and not to mention one of the hottest in real life! As I dove underneath the water I noticed a gray lumpy form lying at the bottm. As I got closer I realized it was a baby elephant!! I just had to save the little guy so I grabbed him and brought him up to the surface.  When I got the poor thing on land it came to and told me thanks and that it was very sad and tried to commit suicide. I told him not to worry and that I would take care of him and be his friend. I took him ont the paraglider all the way back to the treehouse hotel. He loved it! Soon as we arrived I found a couple more baby animals in my room also waiting to be my friend...and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment