Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Accidentally Got Married to Beyonce!

I find myself at a bachelorette party in Lake Powell on a houseboat.  We play all the goofy games you usually do at a bacherlorette party.  After that, a woman who was hosting the party said that we would now do a fun fake wedding for all the girls and to pick a partner.  She said to meet out on the water in innertubes.  Next thing I know I am floating in the water next to Beyonce! We talk and laugh as if we had been best friends for years.  She asked me if I would be her partner for the fake wedding. I said of course and we paddled our way over to the woman on shore. She conducted a brief wedding ceremony and everyone laughed as we put wreaths of flowers on eachothers heads instead of kissing at the end.  Later the hostess tells us that she is a real priest and that we were all now legally married to who we picked. Everything was chaos from that moment on. In a fit of rage we kicked the hostess off the boat. Beyonce quickly called her husband (Jay-Z of course) to tell him the news. Once she got off the phone she told me that I should come to California with her to discuss what we should do.  Once we got there I marveled at her large beautiful home! It had a horse stable in the back with acres and acres of land. You know, all the amenities that celebrities have. We walked in to find Jay-Z waiting for us. He told me that he wanted to keep this out of the press and the public. So we made a deal. I would live with them in their home, keep my mouth shut and they would provide everything I needed. Including my tuition and travel, all the above! I was delighted to accept the offer. We all quickly became best friends! Jay-Z told me he thought of me as a little sister. I decided I wanted to take a drive around the place to get familiar with my surroundings.  Jay-Z tossed me some keys and told me to go for it. I walked into their garage that held about twenty cars. After I clicked the unclock button on the keychain the headlights lit up on a car that I couldnt believe I was going to drive... A ROLLS ROYCE CONVERTIBLE! I couldn't believe it! I ran to the car and took a drive. While on the cruise about town I accidentally crashed into the front doors or a high-end boutique. I decided to turn around and take off only to find the cops weren't far behind me. I pulled over and once the cop got up to the car he told me he saw it was Jay-Z's car and that I could leave and not worry about it. I was so thrilled!!! I picked up my phone to call my mom about my whole new living situtation...But then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment