Monday, September 19, 2011

Lady Gaga Had a Baby...Its a Puppy!















My little sister Emily and I found ourselves bored one day, when she told me that she was going to call Lady Gaga to come hang out with us.  I called her a liar and that she didn't know Lady Gaga! She gave me a smug look as she dialed a number on her phone.  She put it on speaker so that I could hear who the person was...It was Lady Gaga sure enough! She told us to meet her at my grandparents house.  We soon found ourselves there enjoying some beer with the superstar!  Next thing I know Lady Gaga falls to the floor with a pained look on her face.  I ran to her and she told me to call an ambulance because she was going into labor!  I hurried and got an ambulance to come and get her and we rode to the hospital with her. Emily and I asked her whether she was having a boy or girl.  She told me something I was not expecting...She was going to give birth to a puppy! She exclaimed that it was the new celebrity fad going around, but I hadn't of course heard of such things!  My sister and I waited outside the delivery room when her manager came through the doors saying that she would call us later and to go home.  A few days later Lady Gaga rings up my sister asking us to come see her new baby puppy! As soon as we got to hold the new addition to her family. She decided to name her puppy "Monkey".  Avoiding telling her how odd the name was, was easy because paparazzi surrounded her house! Some 8-year-old kids somehow got in and picked up the puppy. I put Monkey in my hand and told him to go to sleep. Immediately he did and I put him on the fireplace mantle to look like a decoration.  After we made sure everyone was gone I left to go hang out with my dad; Only to find out I had missed my entire shift at work...But then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment