Friday, September 9, 2011

The World is Ending and I'm Justin Bieber






My journey started when my boyfriend, Justin, and I were watching the news and saw that scientists were saying that meteors were headed towards Earth and were going to hit us all over the globe! We ran to the hospital for shelter and on our way we saw a meteor in the sky that was so gargantuan that it almost covered the entire sky! It flew over us and we were grateful. We then got inside the hospital just as the next meteor struck the city close by to us. It left everything in ruin.  Everyone who survived walked around looking for things that could be salvaged.  Justin and I heard a loud boom from a distance and saw smaller pieces of space rock rocketing towards us, and they were on fire!! He and I and my whole family ran to the nearest shelter we could find. We found a large gazebo in a park. Right then, a meteor crashed right through the roof and we all luckily dodged out of its way.  After we made sure everyone was okay I walked up to a large creature that was deep red-violet and lying on the ground. Justin ran up to me saying it was a dragon!! I stood over it wondering where it had come from and surely thought it was dead. I turned around to talk to my boyfriend when all of a sudden he had a terrified look on his face. I turned around to see the dragons face was right behind me! He was eye-to-eye with me. Before I could run the dragon said "don't be afraid I came here to find you!" He told me that he was my dragon and that he was my friend. I hopped on his back and he flew me all over the world to show me the destruction the meteors had caused.

England seemed the least damaged and he dropped me off there. Justin, my best friend Jessi and her boyfriend Jess met me there.  We went to the VMA awards where we ran into Justin Bieber.  He told me he was tired of being famous and wanted a normal life for a day. He asked me if he would switch bodies with me and I said "Ok but only if my boyfriend can come too." Justin Bieber said ok and that we would be David Beckham. Next thing I knew, girls were chasing me down while my bodyguards were protecting me. My boyfriend who now looked like David Beckham was with me as we walked into the place where they were holding the VMA awards.  I went onstage to accept my award and thank my fans, I was so nervous I would mess up!! I was so elated to have so many people cheering for me! After my boyfriend and I mingled with celebrities and fans we quickly set out to find Justin Bieber.  After I found him (which was so strange to be looking at my body but that Justin beiber was inside it!) we switched back and he said thank you as we went our separate ways.  My boyfriend and I quickly found my friends.  We all went bar-hopping in England and it was a blast! Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment